Renewable carbon is all around us, but hardly used in manufacturing processes. Bloom Biorenewables therefore recently developed a unique method to efficiently harvest carbon found in plants. This carbon can now be used to manufacture materials and chemical building blocks that are specifically designed for tomorrow’s sustainable products. The team looks back on a very successful year, making its vision a tangible reality. Bloom is thus thrilled to execute on running collaborations and excited about building new consortia in 2020.
- One step further: Bloom makes it to the de Vigier TOP10!
- Bloom receives support from Swiss Climate Foundation
- Bloom receives support from Gerbert Rüf Stiftung!
- Bloom works towards sustainable marine fuels together with partners within the EU-funded IDEALFUEL project!
- Bloom enters Climate KIC final stage!